Collection of your Personal Information
I’m Not Mad At You may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase I’m Not Mad At You’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by I’m Not Mad At You. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the I’m Not Mad At You website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through I’m Not Mad At You’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
I’m Not Mad At You encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from I’m Not Mad At You so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. I’m Not Mad At You is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the I’m Not Mad At You website.
Use of your Personal Information
I’m Not Mad At You collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
I’m Not Mad At You may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from I’m Not Mad At You and its affiliates. I’m Not Mad At You may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
I’m Not Mad At You does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
I’m Not Mad At You may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to I’m Not Mad At You, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
I’m Not Mad At You may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within I’m Not Mad At You, in order to determine what I’m Not Mad At You services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within I’m Not Mad At You to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
I’m Not Mad At You will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on I’m Not Mad At You or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of I’m Not Mad At You; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of I’m Not Mad At You, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
To secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, I’m Not Mad At You uses Comodo to process and protect your information. We use appropriate technical and physical safeguards to secure data in our possession, consistent with the sensitivity level of such data. Regardless of the precautions we take, no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Other Data Protection Rights
You may have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update or request deletion of Personal Information. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and up to date. You can manage many of your individual account and profile settings within your account provided through our websites, or you may contact us directly by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- In addition, individuals who are residents of the EEA can object to the processing of their Personal Information, ask to restrict processing of their Personal Information or request portability of their Personal Information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Similarly, if Personal Information is collected or processed on the basis of consent, the data subject can withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- The right to complain to a data protection authority about the collection and use of Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection law. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.
Children Under Thirteen
I’m Not Mad At You does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from I’m Not Mad At You by contacting us here:
Changes to this Statement
I’m Not Mad At You will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. I’m Not Mad At You encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how I’m Not Mad At You is protecting your information.
I’m Not Mad At You welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that I’m Not Mad At You has not adhered to this Statement, please contact I’m Not Mad At You at:
I’m Not Mad At You, LLC
4848 Lemmon Ave #774
Dallas, TX 75219
Effective as of Dec 10, 2018